MERZ AESTHETICS ANNOUNCES KEY DATA PRESENTATIONS AT THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY MEETING. Data highlights overall commitment to continued development in aesthetics
Merz Aesthetics, a division of Merz North America (US affiliate of the global Merz Pharma Group) announced today that it will be presenting 13 posters at the annual American Academy of Dermatology Meeting this weekend in Washington D.C. The posters present data on the full range of aesthetic offerings from Merz Aesthetics and include five instigator-initiated trials.
“The 13 posters being presented by key aesthetic physicians at the AAD meeting are further proof of our company’s continued commitment to clinical excellence in support of the growth of the aesthetic space,” Bill Humphries President and Chief Executive Officer of Merz North America, said. “We’re proud to share our findings with the dermatology community this weekend and to continue discussions around our robust portfolio offering in aesthetics.”
The posters include:
1.  A Multicentre Retrospective Chart Review of Patients Converted From OnabotulinumtoxinA to IncobotulinumtoxinA for Aesthetic Treatments to Evaluate Injection Intervals and Doses Used; E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 11:20 AM until 11:25 AM, Presenter: Alfred Balbul; Private Practice; Montreal, Canada
2.  A Prospective, Single-site, Single-blinded, Randomized, Split-body Pilot Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of Microfocused Ultrasound with Visualization (MFU-V) for Lifting of the Buttock, E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 11:35 AM until 11:40 AM, Presenter: Sabrina G Fabi; Cosmetic Laser Dermatology; San Diego, CA
3.  Calcium Hydroxylapatite to Correct Volume Loss in the Dorsum of the Hands: An Extended Safety Analyses of the Pivotal Trial, E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 12:20 PM until 12:25 PM
4.  Evaluation of Key Biophysical Properties and Microscopic
Structures of 11 Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid Soft Tissue Fillers Before and After Needle Extrusion, as a Proof-of-Concept for Clinical Applicability, E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 1:10 PM until 1:15 PM, Hema Sundaram; Dermatology, Cosmetic & Laser Surgery; Rockville, MD
5.  Hand Function Evaluation Following Calcium Hydroxylapatite Hand Treatment, E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 1:25 PM until 1:30 PM, Daniel P Friedmann, MD; Westlake Dermatology; Austin, TX
6.  IncobotulinumtoxinA versus OnabotulinumtoxinA in the Treatment of Glabellar Facial Lines: Results from a Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blinded Trial, E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 1:45 PM until 1:50 PM, Presenter: Michael A.C. Kane; Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, New York, NY
7.  Proof-of-Concept Evaluation of Microfocused Ultrasound and Visualization (MFU-V) for the Treatment of Spider Veins, E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 2:40 PM until 2:45 PM, Presenter: Daniel P Friedmann; Westlake Dermatology; Austin, TX
8.  Retrospective Safety Study of Combining Micro-Focused Ultrasound With Visualization (MFU-V) With Neurotoxins And Fillers (HA And CaHA), E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 3:00 PM until 3:05 PM, Presenter: Sabrina G Fabi; Cosmetic Laser Dermatology; San Diego, CA
9.  A Multi-Center Trial of Cohesive Polydensified Matrix Hyaluronic Acid for the Treatment of Perioral Fine Lines, E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 11:15 AM until 11:20 AM, Presenter: Timothy Flynn; University of North Carolina; Chapel Hill, NC (*Investigator initiated study)
10.  An Objective 3D Photographic Reconstruction Analysis of Frown Lines After Incobotulinum Type A Treatment, E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 12:10 PM until 12:15 PM, Presenter: Joely Kaufman-Janette; Skin Research Institute, LLC; Coral Gables, FL (*Investigator initiated study)
11.  Effects of Cosmeceuticals Containing Matrikines Post Fractional Resurfacing with Radiofrequency and Twice Daily for 12 Weeks, Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 12:55 PM until 1:00 PM, Presenter: Natalie Curcio; Curcio Dermatology; Nashville, TN
(*Investigator initiated study)
12.  Pilot Study Examining the Safety and Efficacy of Calcium Hydroxylapatite Filler with Premixed Lidocaine to Correct Temporal Fossae Volume Loss, E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 2:25 PM until 2:30 PM, Presenter: Margit Juhász; Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai; New York, NY (*Investigator initiated study)
13.  Prospective Evaluation of Calcium Hydroxylapatite in the Management of Jawline Aesthetics, E-Poster Presentation Center 1 – 3/4/2016 2:45 PM until 2:50 PM, Presenter: Constantine Papanastasiou; Victoria Park; Montreal, Canada (*Investigator initiated study)
About Merz Aesthetics
Merz Aesthetics is a division of Merz North America, a specialty healthcare company that develops and commercializes treatment solutions in aesthetics, dermatology and neurosciences in the U.S. and Canada. As part of the Merz Pharma Group of companies, our ambition is to become the most admired, trusted and innovative aesthetics and neurotoxin company. By developing products that improve patients’ health and help them to live better, feel better and look better, Merz will continue to make significant contributions to the well-being of individuals around the world. Merz Aesthetics provides a range of treatment options, including devices, injectables and skincare, that enable physicians to use Merz technologies to treat a variety of patients and concerns. For more information about Merz Aesthetics and their U.S. product portfolio, please visit www.merzusa.com.
With approximately 3,000 employees and 34 subsidiaries worldwide, Merz is a global leader in Aesthetics and Neurotoxins. Privately held for more than 100 years, the company is distinguished by its in-house research and development, solid financial strength and continuous growth. Complementing its unique portfolio of products for minimally invasive and non-invasive skin rejuvenation and tightening, Merz also develops neurotoxin therapy for the treatment of movement disorders. Skincare products and a range of OTC medicines are also included in offerings from the company, which is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. In fiscal year 2016/17, the Merz Pharma Group generated revenue of EUR 1,023.2 million. More information is available at www.merz.com.
03.03.2016 [ 0 KB ]
Merz North America